Greetings from Plattekill!
Hard to believe that Winter 2017-18 is around the corner. We've been busy, busy this summer with some GREAT IMPROVEMENTS for the upcoming season:
1. A TON of new SNOWMAKING added to "Shredded Mozzarella" trail, because we're going to BURRY it with snow and make an ALL NEW TERRAIN PARK!
2. Several Base Lodge Improvements, most noteably, we've added an all new egress from the first floor ski school exit area to the second level for easier access to the Learning Center for beginners and skiers in and out of the base lodge.
3. Expanded Lowest Lot Parking area to make for better ease of access and more room for parking.
4. All new ski and snowboard rentals to the Platty fleet and we're swapping out some of our older gear.
5. ALL NEW DUO Blogging Team that will be writing about all things Platty this winter (Jennifer & Isaac). -- Jennifer is a seasoned Platty skier and blogger...and Isaac is brand new. He met Jen on the Double Chair, talked about his love for the Plattekill Soul that lives here...and offered to team up with Jennifer this year to blog about...Platty! Stay tuned to our blog page (already a few early season posts), e-newsletters and social media for more to come!
Hope to see you for our Annual "PLATTEPALOOZA Family Fall Festival" coming up Saturday, Oct 7 for a litte "pre season" stoke!
Until next Time - Yours in Snow,
The Plattekill Team
What the press are saying...
A Plattekill Mountain Ski Weekend -- VisitVortex
13 US Slopes Where Kids Ski FREE -- FamiliesGO!
10 Car Free Weekend Getaways -- iloveny.com
Where to Ski Now -- Men's Journal
4 Top Places to Hit the Slopes in the Catskills -- newyorkupstate.com
Sowtubing in the Catskills - 4 Great Places to Slide -- newyorkupstate.com
Avoid East Coast Crowds this Presidents Day Weekend! Overlooked Ski Areas of the East -- unofficialnetworks.com